Awesome haul!
Fuckin' customs. Since these were actually prizes, you have every right to get that money back.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Awesome haul!
Fuckin' customs. Since these were actually prizes, you have every right to get that money back.
That's a great haul peeker. Mega know how to send some great prizes.
Right on!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
I just picked up that Tiffany 2 yesterday...friggin awesome!!!
Saw that Jyakku box set too! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
anyways! Sweet haul, man!!! MEGA RULES!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Hopefully you'll get the box from me soon to. I mailed it the same day as Toymank's. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
even though it was marked as a gift, they still ding me...
I could fight it, but the box would go back to either Vancouver or Montreal, while it was being decided. hell, the fee wasn't enough for a 6-pack, so...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
even though it was marked as a gift, they still ding me...
I could fight it, but the box would go back to either Vancouver or Montreal, while it was being decided. hell, the fee wasn't enough for a 6-pack, so...
If it came through Canada Post, the box doesn't have to go anywhere. You just tear off the customs form that should be stuck on the box somewhere, fill it out and mail it away with a letter from Meg stating that the box contained contest prizes. I've done it in the past with no problems. It does take a while to get the money back though.
The box I mailed to you on Monday had GIFT on the customs tag, but had a listed value of $10. Hopefully they won't charge VAT on that when you get it tomorrow...
levere, I never thought of that, with them being contest prizes. not really worth the hassle for $5 and change, though.
Chet, for $10, I don't think they will...
Well, it SAYS $10, because the bootlegs still had price tags on them. But the autographed pic, stickers, and of course love included makes it priceless.
Oh, but I didn't send Billy's guns since you said you didn't need them.
Bookmarks